Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Boobies and Birthdays and Mothers Day!















Happy Mothers Day to everyone and a Happy Birthday to my mom and husband! I love you both. We had a good weekend. Got up very early on Saturday and did our annual breast cancer walk, which was very nice. Meredith (who is an old friend from KC and a survivor) and her daughter and our family went. The weather was beautiful which made the picnic that afternoon even better. We had the picnic and played in the park. Todd took on two little girls after their soccer game and played for an hour. I think he is ready for kids, it was cute! And then we went back to the house and celebrated Mothers Day and birthdays. We did the cake and ice cream thing and opened presents. Dad got her Il Divo tickets and we got mom work-out clothes and new shoes and I cant say it was her most favorite present she has ever received :) Todd got some clothes and shoes and we will do another little party this Friday on the actual day. It was a nice day and I am thankful for them both!

2 comments:

JJ said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. Maybe I'll be able to make it next year. I'd love to walk with you guys because every minute would be entertaining.

Tami said...

Wow... what a turn out! I'm proud of you guys!