Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Anniversary Boo!

Here is a look back...























Well today is our 3rd Anniversary and I love him more and more everyday. I could go on and on about all of his awesome qualities and the wonderful way he treats me but that would take too much space :) so I will just say that he is a dream come true. I could not ask for anyone better or that loves me more. I love you very much and am grateful everyday for you and for us. I look forward to the adventures that lay ahead of us, Happy Anniversary baby!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, you two!! I love the picture of both of you looking over your shoulders. Really a great picture. Here's to many more happy memories!!

Hugs and kisses,
Mamaw

Pattersons said...

yay! happy #3 you two. and here's to many, many happy years:)