Sunday, March 01, 2009

Happy Birthday Nae and Family Fun!






I love when family comes to play! We had all the girls and most of the kids in Utah for a week. It was the first time we saw Greer who is one of the sweetest babies and Todd took right to her. It was awesome to hang out and laugh. We celebrated Janae's birthday (Happy 25th to you!), played Guitar Hero, games, and mainly talked about things that would embarrass my mom if I put them on here :) I'm so glad we got the chance to be together. I also got to spend some quality time with Jamie and came to the realization that she wants nothing more in life than to be like me! It was a week of Dut Dut Woos and I loved every minute of it. Cant wait for the next trip :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excuse me, but I didn't hear anyone say they missed Mamaw!! But I know you did:)

So glad that everyone got to spend time with each other!! And I am sorry to have missed it. I will think of you in Disneyworld!!:-))