Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Last 2 1/2 Weeks!!!

Ok, just a little update in our house the last 2 weeks. Todd came home sick with a head cold and coughing and the whole nine yards so he was sick for 3 days and I thought wow for the first time in my life I didn't get it, the next morning I woke up unable to breathe and sounding like a duck, and I had it for 4 days. So a couple of days goes by and I wash all the sheets and Lysol EVERYTHING! In the mean time I have to go have more blood tests done (which I hate), start a new job and two days later Todd said he wasn't feeling very well and was a little pale and then the next thing you knew he was throwing up. So I got him home and ran to Wal-Mart to get 7Up, saltines, soup, and Popsicles...the necessities. He threw up that night and the next day. SO after all of that was done and he could keep food down I washed all the sheets and another bottle of Lysol - gone. And now I'm just waiting for it to hit me ( knock on wood) So we had some firsts the last 2 weeks; it was the first time Todd has taken an actual "sick" bath since we've been married, it was the first time anyone has ever thrown up, and the first time we have ever slept in separate beds under the same roof! What a couple of weeks, my next post will be more cheerful, I promise :)

4 comments:

The Burkinshaws said...

I know this is random and odd but I love you. I wish so badly that I lived by you I think that we could have a great time. Probably too much of a good time. I truly admire you I think that you are a great wife and have a wonderful marriage. You have changed so much from our Utah days and I think that you are just amazing. Weird that I said all this tonight but I will see you in a few weeks. You know for my birthday my family flew me to Utah for a girls trip and I am bringing Greer. I can't wait to see you. I love you!

Jacqui said...

i don't do barf - he might have had to sleep outside.

Pattersons said...

glad to hear you're both better! it sucks bigtime to be sick.

vk said...

What a good little wife!!! And to think that he has never had to sleep in a different bed all of this time, you two are historic!

Love,
Sleeping alone
Aunt Verlinda