Sunday, March 01, 2009

Celine Baby!







First I want to say that she is one of the most amazing people live I have ever seen! Second for the first time in my life I followed the rules. It said no cameras so I left mine in the car, got into the venue and there was nothing but cameras so I was very pissed. That will teach me to try and be a good citizen! So these were taken with a phone. Don't try and blow them up because it looks like an eclipse when you do :) But even though we didn't get very good pictures it was an amazing concert. Me, Todd, Mom, Dad, Candace, Brianne, and Karen all went out to eat first and then to the concert. It was so much fun. It was my third time seeing her and all of them have been amazing. For anyone who has the chance I would definitely go, no matter the cost. Summer is here so there will be many more concert posts, I love concerts!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetie,

So glad for new pictures and info. I had just about given up:)

You all looked great, but especially your DAD!!! He looks ten years younger without that beard!! YEA!!

Love and hugs and kisses!!

Becky said...

How hilarious you went to Celine--I have vivid memories of driving down the road singing Celine together! :) We rock!