Friday, January 02, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!






















Merry Christmas to all! We had a great holiday season and spent time with family and friends. As you can see Santa was very kind to everyone and I'm pretty sure I gained about 10 pounds. Mom, Bri, and I went out to build a snowman and it was pretty funny. Mom forgot she had rollers in her hair and then her and Brianne made snow angels which maybe the funniest thing ever. Bri has those pictures so Ill try and get them. We hung out and opened exchange gifts Christmas Eve and then had a huge breakfast in the morning and did Santa. Todd got the new XBox 360 and some games and the Guitar Hero Tour. I will have to take some video of that, it is pretty funny. Eric came for New Years and we played forever and Buddy was so taken back by his singing that he covered his head in the couch, it was cute. Santa brought me my iPod 80GB which is awesome. I downloaded all my Cd's and some other peoples and I have 40 days of straight music and have only used 8GB so Ill have to add more! Everyone else made a haul too and Dad got a Wii so we have been playing tennis, bowling, boxing, and some others. The next day everyone had Wii arm :) And as you can see Buddy got a Christmas sweater and didn't put up a fight at all! All in all it was a great Christmas and were sad to see it end. New Years was just hanging out and playing games but we still had fun. We hope everyone else had a great Christmas and since this is my first post in awhile congrats to Janae on the new bundle of joy, she is adorable...cant wait to see you next month!!!
Oh and yes I took pictures of my cookies and
appetizers (in case no one believed me) I made Snicker doodles and sugar cookies and I made the green bean casserole and my appetizer was a Ritz like cracker with whipped cream cheese, grilled summer sausage, fire roasted tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese on top. Not bad huh? :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And a Happy New Year to all of you!!

Loved your new post, and all of the pictures!! My question is---were all of you "that good" this year:-))

Love and hugs and kisses from Mamaw and Papaw and KC!!

Anonymous said...

I guess I needed to say"were you all that good last year!! I am a few days behind.

Aubrey, Mamaw tried connecting with you on Yahoo, but was unsuccessful. Sorry, but am glad you are still using this site!

Please wish Candace a belated "Happy Birthday" and tell her that we love her. I don't have her home phone!!

Pattersons said...

happy 2009! glad you guys had a fun christmas-got to get together next time you're in cali:)

vk said...

Deja Vu!!!!!!!! Your mom acted like she couldn't cook all the time we were roommates and look at her! I knew you were hiding..............lots of talent. The food looked incredible and I wish I had been there. You guys always have the best time. Love to you and Todd. See you in three weeks for GIRLS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Aunt Verlinda