Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy 4th and Birthdays






























We had such a good time last week. We went up to Logan on Wednesday and spent the whole weekend up there. Mamaw and Papaw were in town and then Diane came up for a couple days. It was a lot of fun, we did the fireworks at Utah State, played games and a ton of cards, went and saw the car show, did a lot of eating and grilling, went and saw Get Smart (cute movie), karaoke of course, bocce ball and croquet, had a poker tourney until about 3 am and, like its a shock to anyone, Mamaw cleaned house. Then we celebrated my and Mamaws birthday and had an amazing cheesecake. It was nice spending time together and just doing some fun family things and putting on about 10 pounds. We cant wait for the next get together! And yes I chopped all my hair off. I thought to myself I'm almost 30 and I have looked 15 since I was 15 so I went balls to the wall. Todd seems to like it :) I know its sad when your to the age that cutting your hair has the equivalent of piercing your nose or tattooing your butt! Hope everyone had a good holiday!

4 comments:

JJ said...

LOVE the hair! Way cute! You look so chic.

Devin & Lindsay said...

You're hair looks adorable... except now Todd needs to cut his because you two have the same length hair!! lol just kidding!!

Rosanne said...

Aubrey! Hey! Love the hair. You look beautiful as always. You and Todd totally have the same haircut now. Very cute.

vk said...

Sounds like a great time only one thing could have made it better. ME! I was jealous all week knowing you guys were together. I do like your hair but you look awfully young Aubrey. Better watch out.

Love,
Aunt Verlinda