Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Congrats James...


This is Mike, hes a friend from Ireland and has the coolest accent!
And of course me and Jill.

Dad performing, he asked everyone to not throw their
undies at him until the final song!



The infamous skirt pyramid and the sisters with Grace.

What good looking pairs!


James got married this weekend and so we went to the Joseph Smith building for the reception. It was a nice room and we had a good time with family and friends. Dad sang some Elvis, of course, and was a hit. We had some good grub and then spent the rest of the night talking and laughing. As you can see we got pretty bored by the end and attempted the ever popular reception pyramid! :) James and his new wife were excited and I think even more happy when everything was finally over. Congrats you two. (Oh and yes I found out never to wear a pink tank top under a black shirt for pictures) :) Oh and yes we cut Todd's hair. Its still thick and pretty long but we got it off of his neck. Hes still my GQ!!!

1 comment:

vk said...

Thanks so much Aubrey for putting up new pictures and stories. I have worn this button out to your blog, only to see nothing! I am glad everything went well for your folks suprise. Wish I could have been there.

Love,
Aunt Verlinda