Thursday, July 10, 2008

Good Job Todd!!!!



Well we just finished the softball season and it was a lot of fun. I would like to thank Brianne for coming to the games and sitting with me :) But the team did well and played a triple header for the championship. They only had 10 minutes between each game so needless to say by game 3 they were pooped and ended up losing it by 2 but it was a good season. I hate to brag, but Todd was player of the game with a hit at every up to bat and 3 runs. Hes so talented :) Good job guys!!!

2 comments:

JJ said...

Way to go Todd! I would have come and sit at some games too had I known that there were some to sit at.

Unknown said...

Was this a girls softball team? Just kidding. Todd has always been a great athlete. How are you guys? I'm glad to see you have a blog up. Todd may have told me about it awhile ago but I just forgot. Everything is good in California. Tell your husband I said what's up. Take care.