Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Way to go cuz...


The last 2 weeks have been jam packed, some stuff I will leave off the blog because I don't want it in print for all to see :) There have been some good things and some sad things, but our family did have a good piece of news come our way last night. Creed was born weighing 7 15 and was 20 inches long. Jon is so excited and mom and baby are doing well. We are happy for them and congrats on the new addition!
We also got exciting news on Todd's side of the family. Tammi (Todd's sister) found out she is pregnant with number 5. We are happy for her, especially since she has such cute kids! :) Congrats Tam, cant wait to have you visit again!

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

it's about time you updated your blog. eventhough i already knew the blogging topic!!

love you =)

vk said...

Yea, Aubrey, finally an update, your auntie wants to be closer to you and can only happen through blogging for awhile. I got your text, but Uncle RIchard has put a do not text on my phone. Get no pictures either. So keep blogging. I can't make your e-mails open either, I know I am missing some funny stuff, cause that's who you are. Hope you are okay and that the things that aren't so great for you get better. Life is hard so stay connected..

Love,
Aunt Verlinda