Thursday, March 20, 2008

I Love March...


Its that time again people, March Madness, so I hope everyone has their bracketts up to date and ready to roll. For those of you that havent been checking scores very 15 minutes, KU kicked trash again and I have to beilieve this is their year... Rock Chalk Baby. Now I do however, live in a divided house. My husband is 100% UCLA (no comment) so this time of the year is really our only time of disagreement which sometimes leads to biting! Good luck to everyone!!!

3 comments:

vk said...

Wish I could be there for the biting. Cause bring it on KU! I have given up on the Chiefs so we have to have something to look forward to. Love to you both and miss you!

Love,
AUNT Verlinda

JJ said...

I am so grateful that Kelly isn't as in to basketball as he is football.

I love KU and wish them the best. I have to find a team to get behind because BYU didn't get very far - and I had such hopes.

Anonymous said...

go aubrey and after the biting make sure you find some poop to rub in your ucla loven hubbies face.