Saturday, April 02, 2011

Loving Life!




















Layla is getting so big and doing so many new things and talking up a storm! Her new favorite thing is when she gets an owie (real or not) she will spank whatever hurt her and tell it no no and to be nice. Its really funny to watch. She is doing a lot of things on her own and has learned how to unscrew lids which is a whole new thing. She cant stand for trash to not be thrown away immediately so she does it now, mark one thing off my list :) She loves to vacuum with Todd and has learned about 8 new signs which helps me out a lot to figure out what she needs. I love waking up in the morning just to see what she will do!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

She is such an adorable little thing!!!

Michael Malone said...

Great pictures.....I think I know where most of those were taken....and you didnt bring her over today. I need a Layla fix.