Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!




M





















Happy Mothers Day to everyone. It was a great first for me. Todd and Layla made me breakfast and I had 2 dozen roses waiting on the table. It was so nice. And to my mom, I love you! Layla has found her tongue, her reflection in her swing mobile, and got her first set of shots but as you can see is still smiling! She is being blessed next Sunday so we decided to bring my blessing dress out and try it on her, so cute. We look a lot alike...Ill post my old pic with one from Sunday. Anyway life is great and I love my little family!

2 comments:

Pattersons said...

happy mother's day to you!!! sounds like it was a very nice one:) your little girl is too darn cute!

Liz said...

Aubrey... she is so absolutely beautiful! And I'm glad you had such a wonderful FIRST mother's day! I know you keep saying how cute she is... but what I find cute is how obviously IN LOVE you are with her! You're too cute! :)