Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Kelly Concert










Me, Todd, Brianne, Candace, Mom, and Reba all went to the Kelly concert at UVU a couple weeks ago and it was so much fun. Brianne and I went down in the standing only section (see I'm still young :) on the lawn and watched two girls fight over their blanket spot, which was pretty funny. We jumped and yelled and Candace said they could see us jumping because my hat was white and saw it bobbing up and down. I wont lie and say my legs weren't sore after! It rained which I thought was a nice cool down but Bri was cold. But all the rain made a really pretty double rainbow. It was a good time and she is really good live, cant wait for the next summer concert!

2 comments:

Tami said...

Dang... you guys are concert junkies! HAHA!

Nicole said...

I saw her a couple years ago in KC, she is really good! I went to UVU, I wish I could've seen it!