Friday, August 08, 2008

Another "Buddy"








Do you remember when my Poo died and Mom said no more animals I cant take it again...well shes taking it again! One of Jason's friends was moving and said that he couldn't take his dog and so J called and asked if he could come over and they could see him and he never left. :) He is such a good puppy, a solid muscle, and very smart. Knows all the commands like to shake, sit, stay, heel, fetch, and he and Todd run together which is so cute. "We" are happy to have a dog in the house again and Jason loves him. Last weekend we took him to the lake and Todd tricked him into the water, he wasn't a fan so he jumped out and rolled all over the sand and dirt. Todd and I got to give him a bath which was very entertaining. That was Todd's first dog bath ever! Wish I had a camera for that. Ill keep more pictures coming, as you can see Dad is attached and Buddy is good for him. They do walks every day and dad rolls on the floor wrestling with him. I haven't seen Dad on his hands and knees chasing a ball in a long time :)

2 comments:

vk said...

Tell your Dad he can't talk about my dog anymore! They look related he and Gracie. I do worry however, because they say that dogs and owners look alike:) Your dad acts so tough but he is a Marshmallow!!!!!!!!!

Keep the pictures coming.

Love,
Auntie V

The Burkinshaws said...

Did I ever tell you how amazing your hair looks. You are about the only one in the whole world that can look good with your hair cut anyway that you please. You suck! I mean that out of love and kindness. I miss you can you please come and see me!