Monday, June 09, 2008

I Love Visitors


The last 2 weeks have been so much fun! We had an old friend from KC come into town to visit. She called one day and said man I could use one of your hugs and I said come on and the next thing I knew she was there! It was so nice seeing her and shopping and just hanging out. She brought 2 of her kids with her (twin 6 year old girls). They were so sweet and so much fun. They loved to hug and took quickly to Mom and Dad and Todd, or should I say Miss Debbie and King! They left and a couple days later I had more family in town. We had Jon's baby blessing, Taryn's baptism, and then just good old family fun! It was so nice seeing everyone and just spending time together. We don't get to do it enough so I'm always excited when the opportunity arises. We all stayed in Logan and played games, played Pickle, flew kites, played pool, and most important...laughed. It was great, I love my family! Oh and the kitty is Brianne's new baby, Roxy. She is adorable but scratches the crap out of everything!

7 comments:

JJ said...

And visitors love you! Thanks for being a part of all the family get-togethers. You always make the party fun.

vk said...

We were the lucky ones. I would surely live right next door if I could. The "Malone's" are always the hit of the party. Hey King did very well with six kids running all over his house...Love to you all.

Aunt Verlinda

Jacqui said...

Excuse me!! Where the heck is my picture?!!?

Anonymous said...

Todd was so cute that I looked at the pictures three times before I saw the kitten:-)) Love to you both!!
Mamaw

Anonymous said...

Old friend from KC wants to become closer friend in UTAH. we loved the visit, so much fun. I have never felt more loved! You guys rock! Love, from KC!!!!

the cummins family said...

Wow, you're really getting into this blogging thing. New paper and all. :) So where are you guys, you disappeared. We need to get together and play.

Jacqui said...

i love the new layout - way to blog girl!! now if candace could only follow your lead.