Thursday, February 07, 2008







Have you ever laughed so hard that you may have accidently tee teed in your pants. Well last week I think a couple of us lost a few teaspoons in our pants. Candace is trying out for Deal or No Deal and we had to do a video to send in so we thought it would be funny to dress the boys up as the models, I was Howie, Candace was obviously the contestant , and mom was the on stage helper. We acted out the whole thing perfectly and I think Candace is going to put the video on her blog, but I have to say it was absolutely hilarious. You gotta love my family!!!

6 comments:

JJ said...

That is hilarious! What good sports your men are. Thanks for updating your page so that I actually had something new to read when I got there :-)

The Burkinshaws said...

You guys are a riot. I cant wait to hear if she made it. That pic says it all Jim and Uncle Mike fully involved and Todd taking it in with no choice. I am so glad you updated think this is the only way that we keep in touch you loser! Tell everyone hi we miss them all so much. Your house looks awesome and tell Todd like you said there is always something new to buy. Trust me!

Anonymous said...

So funny!!! I hope she makes it!

vk said...

I just can't decide who personifies a woman with greater dignity...............I hope Candace makes it and I'll bet she does. Then we will all go on a cruise, huh, Candace.

Love,
Aunt Verlinda

the cummins family said...

Ohh, they look so pretty!:)
You guys are crazy. Looks like you had fun.

Jacqui said...

wow..uncle mike actually looks ok as a woman. scary. wish i'd been there. loveyou!