Sunday, January 20, 2008

Happy New Year!





OK, I know that it is like the 20th of January but since I have just started this blogging thing I thought I was entitled to put on a Happy New Year post! We had a great little pajama party at the house with mom and dad, with food, games, fireworks, and noise!

I think that the new year is a great time to reflect and set goals-not resolutions-but goals. I like looking back over the year and realizing the blessings I have and actually taking the time to be thankful for those blessings. Its something that everyone should do (not just because its a new year). I am happy, healthy, and have a wonderful husband and family; what more could I ask for. I hope this new year brings everyone the desires of their hearts!

3 comments:

JJ said...

Wow! You guys are party animals! I wish I could have been there. Maybe next time.

So glad to have you enter the blogging world. It's so much easier to peek into your life this way :-)!

Love ya!

vk said...

May I congratulate you for keeping up with technology. If your old sista can do it so can you. I love knowing what is happening, since you visit so much I might have missed something. Love to you both and kiss your folks for me.

Love,
Aunt Verlinda

the cummins family said...

Hi, it's Julie(Dianes daughter...just in case you didn't know:)) Anyway, just saying Hi since I never see you. I know it's random to hear from me but I found your blog thru the Jardines.